Long Island Social Security Disability Lawyer
Why should you choose Turley, Redmond, Rosasco & Rosasco, LLP to win your claim?
- Our Long Island Social Security Attorney is here for you!
- With our state-of-the-art- technology, we file our client’s applications “online” with Social Security so you get your Social Security Disability Award faster
- Over 60% of all initial New York Social Security disability applicants were denied in 2010. This means you will need to appeal and Request a Hearing before a United States Administrative Law Judge
- We concentrate on New York Social Security Disability Claims and know the requirements of the individual judges that will decide your claim if your initial application is denied
- In the last 21 years, we are proud to have won over 8000 Social Security disability claims for our New York clients while maintaining over a 90% win rate
- No upfront fees! If we do not win your case, there are no legal fees – period!
- We are real attorneys, not so called “Advocates” like Binder & Binder, Allsup, Genex, Freedom Disability, the Advocator Group or the Shaw Group. If your claim is one of the over 60% denied, we have the legal training necessary to appear with you and argue your case before a US Administrative Law Judge and appeal to federal court, when needed.
- Our Social Security legal team is led by Senior Partner Troy Rosasco, who is recognized as one of the nation’s top Social Security Disability Attorneys. He trains other Social Security Disability lawyers.
- Finally, we operate our office with integrity, compassion and dedication – a rare combination that gets results! You can trust us with your claim.
Pick up the phone today to experience the Turley, Redmond Rosasco & Rosasco difference!
Call our Toll Free Phone Number at 1-877-NY-DBLAW (1-877-693-2529) and ask to speak to a Long Island Social Security Attorney.
Rather than speaking to a faceless “Case Screener” like at other law firms, we will try to put you right through to an experienced Long Island Social Security Attorney to discuss your claim. If you prefer, you can fill out the Free Claim Evaluation form above or “chat” with one of our online operators who will get your information to us immediately.
We look forward to helping you win your Social Security Disability claim.
Turley Redmond Rosasco & Rosasco, LLP
Long Island Social Security Attorney
Manhattan: 767 Third Avenue, 24th Floor, New York, NY 10017
Queens: 45-18 Court Square, Suite 400, Long Island City, NY 11101
Nassau: 230 Hilton Avenue, Suite 4; Hempstead, NY 11550
Suffolk: 3075 Veterans Memorial Highway; Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Suffolk: William Floyd Commons, 2 Coraci Blvd., Suite 6; Shirley, NY 11967
Suffolk: 431 Griffing Avenue; Riverhead, NY 11901
Suffolk: 62 Main Street; Sag Harbor, NY 11963